Seiko Kinetic watches are powered by the motion of the wearer's arm and stores the energy in the Kinetic electricity storage unit with no battery ever needed. Once charged they will go for months without being worn. If it gets low, with just the movement of the arm it recharges. The indicator button keeps you informed of its status.
Model: SEIKO SKA485 Japan 5M62 Kinetic.
A Seiko Kinetic TITANIUM With Sapphire Crystal Glass.
Titanium is exceptionally light and tough, 40% lighter than high grade steel and harder than stainless steel. Smooth to the touch, titanium watches can normally be worn by those who suffer from metal allergies.
- Designed/Sized for: Men
- Sapphire Crystal Glass
- Satin Silver Face
- Accurate and Reliable Kinetic Movement
- Power Reserve Button
- Dial Size: 40mm inc Crown Depth:10mm
- Full Titanium Case And Bracelet With Polished Gold Highlights
- Gold Hands & Markers
- Date Display at the 3 O'clock
- Fold over Locking Squeeze Safety Clasp
- Bracelet to Fit up to 8.75inch Wrist
- 50 Metre Water Resistant
- Seiko Presentation Box & Instructions
- Warranty - 2 Years
- High street Retail: £275.00