Seiko Kinetic watches are powered by the motion of the wearer's arm and stores the energy in the Kinetic electricity storage unit with no battery ever needed. Once charged they will go for months without being worn. If it gets low, with just the movement of the arm it recharges. The power indicator button keeps you informed of its status.
Model: SEIKO SKA741P1
Japan 5M82 Kinetic.
- Designed/Sized for: Men
- Sapphire Crystal Glass
- Black Face
- Lumibrite Hands & Markers
- Accurate and Reliable Kinetic Movement With Glass View Back
- Case Size: 43mm (45mm inc Crown). Glass Size: 36mm. Depth: 12mm. Weight: 136gms
- Brushed & Polished Stainless Steel Case With Polished Crown & Power Button
- Date Display at the 3 O'clock
- Brushed Stainless Steel Bracelet With Polished Highlights & Fold Over Button Release Clasp to Fit Up To 8.5inch Wrist
- 100 Metre or 300 Feet Water Resistant
- Seiko Presentation Box & Instructions
- Warranty - 2 Years
- High Street Price: £299.00