Titanium is exceptionally light and tough, 40% lighter than high grade steel and harder than stainless steel. Smooth to the touch, titanium watches can normally be worn by those who suffer from metal allergies.
This stunning watch uses the latest Seiko Solar movement which never needs a battery. It is simply powered by either natural or artificial light. Once fully charged it will run months. Any light will keep it topped up.
Its a good size ladies watch that is clear and easy to read.
Model: SEIKO SUP279P1
Quartz Solar Powered: V115 Movement.
- Designed/Sized for: Ladies
- Hardlex Curved Crystal Glass
- Accurate and Reliable Quartz Solar Movement
- Polished Full Titanium Case With Polished Bezel
- Case Size: 28mm (30mm inc Crown.)
- Glass Size: 23mm. Depth: 8mm. Weight 40gm
- Titanium Deep Grey Dial With Chrome Hands & Markers
- Brushed Titanium Bracelet With Polished Highlights & Fold Over Squeeze Button Release Clasp
- To Fit Up To 7.5 inch Wrist
- No Battery Change Required Ever
- 30 Metre Water Resistant
- Warranty 2 Years
- High Street Retail: £209.00