Note: All images are Adobe watermarked and are copyright to Yorkshire Watches and must not be copied without prior permission.
Seiko Kinetic watches are powered by the motion of the wearer's arm and stores the energy in the Kinetic electricity storage unit with no battery ever needed. Once charged they will go for months without being worn. If it gets low, with just the movement of the arm it recharges. The power indicator button keeps you informed of its status.
Model: SEIKO SKA645P1 Japan Latest 5M82 Kinetic.
- Designed/Sized for: Men
- Hardlex Crystal Bevelled Glass
- Satin White Textured Face
- Lumibrite Hands & Markers With Red Tipped Seconds Hand
- Latest Accurate and Reliable Kinetic Movement With Glass View Back
- Case Size: 44mm (47mm inc Crown).
Glass Size: 36mm. Depth:10mm. Weight: 86gms
- Brushed and Polished Stainless Steel Case With Fixed Mettalic Brown Time Bezel
- Date Display at the 3 O'clock
- Seiko Brown Calf Leather Buckle Strap to Fit Up To 8.75inch Wrist
- 100 Metre or 300 Feet Water Resistant
- Seiko Presentation Box & Instructions
- Warranty - 2 Years
- High Street Price: £189.00
If you are not satisfied with your watch, please contact us straight away. Any returns must be in its original condition and within 14 days of your receiving of the watch. Please note that the postage fee is not refundable.
Example Of Lumibrite Hands & Markers That Glow In The Dark